REFLEX PLUS KITTEN WITH CHICKEN DRY CAT FOOD 1.5KG
Your kitten requires complete and nutritious meals for a healthy growth. That’s why Reflex Plus Kitten with Chicken is an ideal option as its balanced formula and high-quality ingredients meet nutritional needs of kittens.
Besides high protein content from premium animal ingredients, this feed also comes with essential vitamins, minerals and Omega 3 & 6 for your kitten’s optimal health and strong, shiny skin and coat. Small and tasty kibbles are specially designed for kittens with super prebiotics Xylo-oligosaccharides (XOS) to support healthy digestion.
Complete and balanced formulated super premium dry cat food with chicken for all breed cats aged from 2 months to 12 months.
- Fortify immune system
- Natural antioxidant
- Increase digestibility by improving intestinal gut health
- Essential vitamins, minerals and Omega 3 & 6 for optimal health
- Specially designed kibbles for kitten
- Nutritious food with high palatability your cat will love
- Life Stage: Kitten (aged from 2 to 12 months old)
- Breed Size: All breed sizes
Protein source: Chicken
Chicken Proteins (dehydrated), Corn, Chicken Fat, Rice, Beet Pulp, Liver Flavour, Vitamins and Minerals, Xylo-Oligosaccharides, Brewer’s Yeast, Linseed, Salt, Yucca Schidigera, L-Carnitine, Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Minerals: Calcium, Phosphor, Sodium, Lodine, Zinc, Copper, Iron, Selenium
Vitamins: Vit. A, Vit. D, Vit. E, Vit. C, Vit. B1 - B2 - B3 (Niacin) - B6 - B12 - B7 (Biotin) - B9 (Folic Acid), Vit. K, Choline, Calcium Pantothenate.
- Crude Protein: 36%
- Crude Fat: 18%
- Crude Ash: 8%
- Crude Cellulose (Fiber): 2%
Recommended daily feeding amount (gram per day), see chart
- Daily ration can vary linked to ambient temperature, kitten's lifestyle (indoor-outdoor); temperament and activity
- In order to ensure ideal body weight of your kitten, weigh out the quantity of food.
- To provide the correct portions, assess your kitten's appetite, visual appearance and stools.
- Switch over from one food to another should be done gradually by mixing small amounts of both foods during a period of one week
- Ensure that your kitten has permanent access to fresh water. Even if the water seems clear, change it at least daily
STORAGE AND HANDLING
Keep the product in a dry and cool place and be sure the food bag is properly closed after each feeding