REFLEX PLUS ADULT STERILISED CAT WITH CHICKEN DRY CAT FOOD 15KG
Reflex understands that sterilized adult cats have the tendency for obesity. That’s why Reflex Plus Adult Sterilised Cat with Chicken has a balanced formulation with natural fibre content and L-Carnitine to support weight control. This feed also contains high-quality ingredients meet nutritional needs of your adult cat.
Besides high protein content from premium animal ingredients, this formula also comes with essential vitamins, minerals and Omega 3 & 6 for your feline friend’s optimal health and strong, shiny skin and coat. Super prebiotics Xylo-oligosaccharides (XOS) is also added to support healthy digestion.
Complete and balanced formulated super premium dry cat food with chicken for sterilised, overweight & inactive cats aged over 12 months.
- Fortify immune system
- Natural antioxidant
- Increase digestibility by improving intestinal gut health
- Special formula supports weight control
- Essential vitamins, minerals, Omega 3 & 6 and L-carnitine for optimal health
- Life Stage: Adult cat (aged over 12 months old)
- Breed Size: Sterilised, overweight & inactive cats
Protein source: Chicken
Chicken Proteins (dehydrated), Corn, Chicken Fat, Rice, Sugar Cane Fibre, Beet Pulp, Liver Flavour, Vitamins and Minerals, Linseed, Xylo-Oligosaccharides, Brewer’s Yeast, Salt, Yucca Schidigera, L-Carnitine, Preservatives - Antioxidants
Minerals: Calcium, Phosphor, Sodium, Lodine, Zinc, Copper, Iron, Selenium
Vitamins: Vit. A, Vit. D, Vit. E, Vit. C, Vit. B1 - B2 - B3 (Niacin) - B6 - B12 - B7 (Biotin) - B9 (Folic Acid), Vit. K, Choline, Calcium Pantothenate
- Crude Protein: 34%
- Crude Fat: 12%
- Crude Ash: 7%
- Crude Cellulose (Fiber): 4%
Recommended daily feeding amount (gram per day) according to the cat's bodyweight (kg) and silhouette (Thin, Normal or Overweight), see chart:
- Daily ration can vary linked to ambient temperature, cat's lifestyle (indoor-outdoor), temperament and activity.
- In order to ensure ideal body weight of your cat, weigh out the quantity of food
- To provide the correct portions, assess your cat's appetite, visual appearance and stools
- Switch over from one food to another should be done gradually by mixing small amounts of both foods during a period of one week
- Ensure that your cat has permanent access to fresh water. Even if the water seems clear, change it at least daily
STORAGE AND HANDLING
Keep the product in a dry and cool place and be sure the food bag is properly closed after each feeding