REFLEX PLUS ADULT CAT HAIRBALL & INDOOR WITH SALMON DRY CAT FOOD 1.5KG
Your indoor and/or long haired adult feline friend requires a complete and nutritious formula that helps control hairball for a healthy and happy life. That’s why Reflex Plus Adult Cat Hairball & Indoor with Salmon is an ideal option as its balanced formula and high-quality ingredients meet nutritional needs of your indoor adult cat. This formula contains psyllium, natural fibre for hairball control and L-carnitine to support weight control.
Besides high protein content from premium animal ingredients, this feed also comes with essential vitamins, minerals and Omega 3 & 6 for your feline friend’s optimal health and strong, shiny skin and coat. Super prebiotics Xylo-oligosaccharides (XOS) is also added to support healthy digestion.
Complete and balanced formulated super premium dry cat food with salmon for hairball and indoor cats aged over 12 months.
- Support hairball control
- Fortify immune system
- Natural antioxidant
- Increase digestibility by improving intestinal gut health
- Nutritious food with high palatability your cat will love
- Essential vitamins, minerals, L-carnitine and Omega 3 & 6 for optimal health
- Life Stage: Adult cat (aged over 12 months old)
- Breed Size: For hairball and indoor cats
Protein source: Salmon, animal
Salmon Proteins (dehydrated), Animal Proteins (dehydrated), Corn, Chicken Fat, Rice, Sugar Cane Fibre, Beet Pulp, Hydrolysed Fish Proteins, Vitamins and Minerals, Salmon Oil, Xylo-Oligosaccharides, Brewer’s Yeast, Psyllium, Salt, Yucca Schidigera, L-Carnitine, Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Minerals: Calcium, Phosphor, Sodium, Lodine, Zinc, Copper, Iron, Selenium.
Vitamins: Vit. A, Vit. D, Vit. E, Vit. C, Vit. B1 - B2 - B3 (Niacin) - B6 - B12 - B7 (Biotin) - B9 (Folic Acid), Vit. K, Choline, Calcium Pantothenate.
- Crude Protein: 34%
- Crude Fat: 14%
- Crude Ash: 8%
- Crude Cellulose (Fiber): 5%
Recommended daily feeding amount (gram per day) according to the cat's bodyweight (kg) and silhouette (Thin, Normal or Overweight), see chart:
- Daily ration can vary linked to ambient temperature, cat's lifestyle (indoor-outdoor), temperament and activity.
- In order to ensure ideal body weight of your cat, weigh out the quantity of food
- To provide the correct portions, assess your cat's appetite, visual appearance and stools
- Switch over from one food to another should be done gradually by mixing small amounts of both foods during a period of one week
- Ensure that your cat has permanent access to fresh water. Even if the water seems clear, change it at least daily
STORAGE AND HANDLING
Keep the product in a dry and cool place and be sure the food bag is properly closed after each feeding