CAT'S PRIDE FRESH & CLEAN (BLUE) 4KG/10LBS
Cat’s Pride Fresh & Clean is a fresh-scented, low-maintenance, non-clumping clay cat litter that absorbs tough odors with ease.
Keep your home smelling fresh and clean with Cat's Pride Premium Fresh & Clean Clay Cat Litter. This fresh-scented, clay litter has natural sponge-like minerals, making it great for absorbing and stopping odors before they start—all while using safe and gentle ingredients.
The non-clumping litter conceals tough odors easily without the use of heavy perfumes, so the scent won’t be overpowering.
Made with a low-dust and tracking formula, this premium litter will ensure your kitty stays happy and your home stays clean. Plus, the tried-and-true, low-maintenance formula is tough on odors but easy on your budget.
Cat’s Pride is proudly endorsed by the American Humane Society, so you can feel good about using them as a go-to cat litter.
- Eliminates Tough Odors
- Safe & Gentle Ingredients
- Superior Odor Control
- Low Dust & Tracking
- Fresh, Clean Scent
- Great Value, Low Maintenance
1. Start with a clean, empty litter box and fill to a depth of at least 3 inches.
2. For best results, remove solid waste daily to keep the litter box clean and fresh. Completely empty the litter as needed and refill with cat's pride natural, maintaining a depth of about 3 inches.
3. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter box, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Please do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Used litter is not recommended for use in the garden.
- Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis.
- Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter.
- Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation.
ABOUT CAT'S PRIDE
Thinking outside the litter box for more than 75 years.
With a little ingenuity and a lot of passion we took clay mineral and refined it to do extraordinary things. Since 1941, Oil-Dri Corporation of America – maker of Cat’s Pride – has developed superior products from our unique clay minerals. Oil-Dri’s absorbents are used throughout the world to grow and process food, raise healthy livestock, enhance the safety of jet fuel and to keep sports fields dry and playable. This expertise has been used in developing our breakthrough Cat’s Pride products. We’ve been committed to creating premium cat litters that serve the needs of cats and owners by investing in research and development.
Commitment to cats, three generations and counting.
The Cat’s Pride story spans three generations of the Jaffee family – a family committed to making life better for cats and owners alike. It all started in 1941 when Nick Jaffee sold his first bag of Fuller’s Earth to absorb oil and grease from factory floors. The Oil-Dri brand was born. But it was in 1948 when Oil-Dri recognized a new opportunity to repackage sorbent minerals as cat litter. In 1960, the first ever Cat’s Pride premium cat litter hit the market. That same year, Richard Jaffee, Nick’s son, became president of Oil-Dri Corporation.
From there, Cat’s Pride has evolved and grown. There have been new facilities (like the Blue Mountain plant in Mississippi); new products (like the introduction of Fresh & Light in 2011); and the passing of the baton (Dan Jaffee, Nick’s grandson, became CEO of Oil-Dri in 1997). Yet through it all, one thing remains: a commitment to creating innovative, top-quality cat litter products for the well-being of cats. A commitment to Changing Litter for Good.